Monday, July 8, 2013

Kpop B.A.P and their "Coffee Shop" MV


For the last year and a half I've been a heavy addict fans for Kpop and Kdrama. If you don't know yet, it stands for Korean Pop and Korean Drama. :))


So after BigBang and Tablo and JYJ and several others, I found B.A.P by accident..hahaha.. I saw their MV on Youtube on Music field. And because at that time they are the only Korean MV among the American music, I did interested to see it. Guess what?!? The MV was "Warrior" and I didn't like it! I just can't understand why they have to scream .. "Waarrriioorrr....hhuuhh.." that loud... It's definitely not love at first sight...LoL..

But several days later after that night, I tried to look for more of them and their other MVs. And I found some that were really cool like "Power" and "No Mercy". In fact I love the "No Mercy" so much including the FanChant that I searched for more about these guys and fall in love with the personalities of the six B.A.P members. They're humble, funny, taking care each other, kind hearted and get along well among them. They laughs so freely.. and joke around them.. Yes, there were some moments where some of them got into a fight, but they can always overcome it in a fine way. Just like a family. Almost all of the fans said that you can't pick up a bias among the six member. We have to love them equally. And I agree with them. :)) The fandom of B.A.P called Baby ( for girls ) and Warrior ( for boys ). Funny thing is, after get to know them well.. I like "Warrior" much more better even addicted...hahahaha... Crazy..but the song's really cool..and the Stumping Dance.. Well..it's Amazing! Take a look by yourself on Youtube...LoL.. Don't forget to check their "One Shot" MV!!


Above those, B.A.P now already released their new MV "Coffee Shop". So after seeing them so tough in the previous hits.. this Coffee Shop version which is jazzy and smooth ..surprisingly can be very relaxing and bringing up your good mood! The expressions of each member in the MV are precious!!.. :p This is an awesome shoot. The scenery, the points, the member... Perfecto!! These boys can do a lot in both music and performance. And their voices are for real. 



There are so many blogs writing bout their profiles and facts, you can just browse around the web.. :D I won't have to write down every single thing bout them. I just want to share my own. But I will try to answer if you want to ask something on the comment box below. And the six members of B.A.P>> Bang Yong Guk, Kim Him Chan, Jung Dae Hyun, Yoo Young Jae, Moon Jong Up, and Zelo are the Best.Absolute.Perfect Kpop boyband for me now... :))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search